Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ammcookie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 04:49 AM
    Why wasn't I arrested
    I was arrested on a shoplifting charge and have a warrant another state why didn't they arrest me.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 3, 2013, 05:24 AM
    Let me get on my magic phone and ask the store and the police and the DAs office.
    You say you were arrested, and then ask why weren't you arrested. Which is it?
    If they saw your ID and took all your info, they will look it up and proceed from there. What happens after that usually depends on the store, but if the police put you in their computers and see the warrant, I suspect that you will be brought in.
    Mcsap9213 Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Mar 3, 2013, 06:06 AM
    Arrested doesn't require handcuffing you and hauling you in. You will probably be issued a summons in the mail which is the actual " arrest.".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He said he was dad then he said he wasn't [ 10 Answers ]

My sons father moved in with me when my son was 2 months old and said to many he was dad and a month later moved out and said he wasn't. Between then and now, my son is currently 7 months old and he failed to communicate with us, ignored us. A day ago we got the DNA test to prove he was my sons...

Why can't I get over my ex when he wasn't right for me? [ 7 Answers ]

Myself and my boyfriend broke up 6 weeks ago, now we had only been together 11 weeks so I know some of you will think I'm nuts! But that 11 weeks were the most perfect I have had, we feel head over heels for each other and were joined at the hip! And yes I know that is usually what happens in 1st...

It wasn't worth it [ 1 Answers ]

About three days ago I got jrunk with some friends and we went to this guys house and he said it was OK to come. Then I left to get another friend and he left ( the kid who owns the house) but a lot of my friends were still at the house when I came back. I went straight down stairs with a girl and...

Nope, It Wasn't Me [ 10 Answers ]

I was married for 2 months back in 1997. When my oldest daughter was 6 weeks old, he took off. Is there any possible way to get this marriage annulled? Is there a statue of limitations for this?

View more questions Search