Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ammcookie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 04:42 AM
    Warrant from another state
    I live in California and have a warrant in the state of Arizona. And you to go to court another matter will they extradite me?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 3, 2013, 05:30 AM
    Moderator will hopefully be here soon to merge threads.
    Mcsap9213 Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Mar 3, 2013, 06:02 AM
    Depends on the nature / level of the offense which will determine if extradition has been pre-authorized.

If it s for a parking ticket , no.

If it was for almost any other offense I would bet YES as you are nearby.

Why don't you either go back and get it over with or call a lawyer in CA and see if they can handle it without your return ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get a state ID in Ohio with a warrant [ 0 Answers ]

Good Afternoon, I am here in regards that I am looking for help with a question I have. And I am looking for a straight answer please, I do not need to hear I need to "Turn Myself In" because I would have already but I have a unique situation that may differ a lot...

Can I apply for state id while I have a warrant in another state? [ 18 Answers ]

I have a warrant in another state but am about to head back to address it. I need to get an ID in Kansas so that I am able to fly back across the country to handle this. Will I have any problems at the DMV?

If I have a warrant in another state what do I do [ 2 Answers ]

If I have a felony warrant in another State what legal forms do I file to make the State come get me or resolve the warrant?

Warrant for state taxes against out of state resident [ 1 Answers ]

NY State has issued a warrant against me for un-paid taxes. These taxes are for a business that I did not own but they are holding me responsible because I helped with a chapter 11 filing. I live and work in WV and also deposit a government penison in to my only checking account ( no other monies...

If a have a warrant for a misdemeanor in one state and move to another state. [ 3 Answers ]

If someone has a warrant for a failure to appear for a misdemeanor and they move to another state. Will they be able to get a license in the other state? And would the previous state really extradite for a misdemeanor?

View more questions Search