Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ammcookie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 04:34 AM
    I am on probation for not keeping my dog in the yar when she was supposed to be under
    Now I'm in charge of shoplifting in a different county. Am I looking at jail time for this. At the time of the shop wishing I was under complete dress cause both my in laws had passed awayis going to buy a sweater had it over my arm and walked out of the store I realized what I done I started to go back in the store in your personal is already after me
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 3, 2013, 05:29 AM
    PLEASE stop starting new posts. All your stories are related and need to be together.
    Saying you are under duress won't help. It will make things worse. More than half of all shoplifters say that they were upset and just walked out without thinking. So no one believes them, sorry.
    What did your dog DO? Bite someone? Why do you have a warrant? You skipped out on a fine or court, or what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of Probation after it's supposed to be over? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend had completed all requirements for his probation and paid all of his fees. They surprised him with a drug/alcohol test, which they said he passed in the office, but they sent it to the lab for more tests. The Probation Officer said he tested positive for alcohol (They said it stays in...

Dog pooping not where he is supposed to [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 12 week old puppy who for weeks 9 and 10 when we first got him we would take him outside into his pen (which is a fenced area right off our deck that is approx 20' x 20') and he would pee and poop there. Granted we could take him out there for 30+ min at a time and he would only pee and...

Violation of probation, but not convicted until probation is supposed to be expunged [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently on probation for paraphilnalia charges and my one year is over and this is to be expunged on jan 5, 2010. I recently have been charged with theft hoewever, and I probably will not have a hearing and get convicted for this until after jan 5th. So techniqually I will have been expunged...

Can I Get Off Probation Earlier Than I'm Supposed To? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Jodiann Heslop, I was chargedwith aggrevation battery with a deadly weapon. And been put on Probation for 3 Years, I started on 11/30/2007. I was curious to find out if I could get off probation earlier than I suppose to. Because I want to move from Florida and go live with my mother...

I have knowledge of a 23 yar old getting thousands to marry an illegal alien [ 3 Answers ]

Is this Legal? How can our Country allow this? Is there anything I can do to save this girl?

View more questions Search