Aboutrika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 11:15 PM
    Business plan for bakery
    What are the introductions of bakery
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 3, 2013, 04:46 AM
    Business plan is one thing.

Introductions? Why would a bakery need introductions? You send out picture postcards saying Grand Opening, everything 20% off, and put an ad in the local paper, and a banner out front of the store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bakery business [ 2 Answers ]

How much Capital will be required to start a bakery business

Bakery business movie? [ 0 Answers ]

Someone told me about a movie that was about a family that ran a bakery from their basement then the business took off into a big company. She thought it had Danny DeVito in it but I have had no luck Googling it.

Starting a cookie business/bakery [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am an American citizen living in Athens, Greece. I have always wanted my own bakery/coffee shop. I feel that I haven't really done what I have really wanted to do in life. I think it's time to chase my dream. What I would love is to have my own cookie business and/or bakery/coffee shop....

Starting a home bakery business [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to do a research for my wife who is trying to start a bakery business at home. She wants to start selling to friends and families. Someone mentioned she might needs a license of some kind to sell to strangers. I'm not exactly sure how this work. Can anyone tell me what she will need to...

Commercial Bakery Business Plan for SBA [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start a commercial bakery that will supply products to institutions and I need SBA loan guarantee to make it happen.

View more questions Search