Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    g1a2r3r4e5t6t Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 11:15 PM
    How to get rid of bad spirits
    Hi my name is garrett and I was in my room on my computer and I was home alone and I heard something say" it is going to get you" on my computer shut off (and the way my little house is done is all the power outlet are on one breaker) and I went to check my switch box and it was off and by it it was extremely cold and the rest of the room was warm what's up with that can anyone help me?
    jacobm28 Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Mar 3, 2013, 08:40 AM
    Go to your local library and findout the history of your land and house, then contact any mediums because they have connections to people that take these sort of things seriously.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 3, 2013, 11:23 AM
    So... are you sending people to mediums... or the people mediums know that take this sort of things seriously? As if only those people take this seriously (whatever that means)?

ANYWAY, one thing you can do is to talk to neighbors that have been in the area for awhiile. They may know of something that has happened in the home in the past? Can you think of anything that would have invited a spirit into the home?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad Spirits and good spirits visiting my 2 year old daughter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. My fiancé and I, and our 2 year old daughter just recently moved into an apartment in May. About a week after we moved in I started having these weird feelings. But now its getting worse. For the past 2 months I have awaken to feeling like I am being choked and sat on. One night I even awoke to...

Getting rid of spirits [ 21 Answers ]

For the last year my brother and I have experienced some very evil spirits. And when I go to sleep the spirit wakes me up at the same time every night. I have felt this spirit to many times and sometimes I hear a lot of voices I try to speak but the voices don't let me. What do I do about this...

How do I get rid of spirits? [ 10 Answers ]

It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room.. They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world... They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore.. ...

Getting rid of unwanted spirits. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, Here's the deal. I moved into my parent's home to take care of my elderly mother (86yrs) at her request. Since then strange things have happened. I can deal with the floor creaking as if someone is walking, I can deal with the feeling of being watched, I can deal with my name being...

Someone put bad spirits upon us how do I get rid off them [ 0 Answers ]

Please help!! 3 people put bad spirits on us my husband and me. We have our own business and love each other a lot. But his family don't want us together and went to see someone. They put horrible thing in our marriage. Luckily our love is strong and are still standing strong. But although I love...

View more questions Search