Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Esmo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 06:44 PM
    What is a f-86 stamp worth?
    I have a stamp that has an f-86 sabre jet on it. It says 25$ liberia also. Can someone tell me what it is worth to collectors?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 07:03 PM
    Can you post a picture of it?

Sadly, unless it's a very rare stamp, it's not worth much. I have a few rare stamps in my collection, and even though they're rare, they're only worth around $15 each. You'd have to find an extremely rare stamp, and the right collector, to make any money off it.

But, a picture of your stamp would be helpful in determining its worth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1957 B blue stamp signed by C. Douglas Dillon and Kathryn O'hay worth? [ 0 Answers ]

How much is a 1957 B blue stamp signed by C. Douglas Dillon and Kathryn O'hay worth?

1976 two dollar bill with postage stamp of kennedy on it. Worth what? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a two dollar bill with the kennedy stamp on it. It also has a name typed on it on the side that says fred p. The serial number is k 02504585 a and the check number is f4 district number is 11 and the federal reserve seal is k can u tell me anything about it.. >removed< thanks. Karen.

1976 two dollar bill with postage stamp of kennedy stamped on it. Worth what? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a two dollar bill with the kennedy stamp on it. It also has a name typed on it that says fred p. the serial number is k 02504585 a and the check number is f4 district number is 11 and the federal reserve seal is k can u tell me anything about it.. [email protected] thanks. Karen

How much is my used 1928 2 cent us stamp worth? [ 0 Answers ]

My grandpa saved all these used 1928 2cent us stamps. Are they worth anything?

View more questions Search