Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mern54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 01:07 PM
    Locks that only open once
    I have a lock, but am not a door. I maybe opened, but never twice. What am I.

Check out some similar questions!

A difficult-to-open jar may open easily after being run under hot water for a moment. [ 2 Answers ]

A difficult-to-open jar may open easily after being run under hot water for a moment. Explain.

Light on Craftsman Garage Door Open will not turn OFF, when Open. [ 8 Answers ]

I purchase a new Craftsmang ½ hp Garage Door Open and found out in the Problem Section that if I have the door open and cross the safety sensor beams the light will turn ON automaticlly. I hate this feature because my kids constatnly run in and out of the garage door when it is open, so the light...

I made a port for a game and I checked to see if it was open. It wasn't how do I open [ 5 Answers ]

I watched a vid on how to make it and when he checked his it was open but mine is closed

I have a mueller climatrol furnace and the gas valve won't open or stay open. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a mueller climatrol furnace in which the gas valve won't open or stay open. We think it is electrical problem. Back in the summer, my air went out and a friend did wiring to bypass so the air would work for time being. At that time, before the bypassing to get air to work, the heat...

Ok I have open the first seven chakras now I won't to know how to open the 8th and 9th [ 5 Answers ]

Hey dos any body out there know how to open the 8th and 9th chakra. And open the third eye chakra to its full potintal.. Thaks. Darryl123

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.