Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2013, 07:44 AM
    I don't even knoww.. I just need advice.. teen problems
    Kk so there's this guy that I really really liked at the beginning of this year. But soon I found out he was flirty with everyone. But I continued to like him. After a while he told me he liked me at the beginning of the year. Behind my back he told one of my friends I was immature and nit ready for something serious which kind of upset me. I soon realized the new girl he liked was like the same person as me, we honestly have the same personality. Only difference is, she is way prettier than me. And we are at the same level of maturity so.

Anyway I got over him or at leasty I thought I did. But last night there was a dance and he was slow dancing with her the whole night. It made me feel bad, I'm mean up until then I didn't care. And when he came over to dance with me for like two second when she had to go to the bathroom or he couldn't find her or something, it made me feel even worse

I neeeeed advice now.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 08:11 AM
    What is it you need advice about. You got over him once, do it again. You are just feeling this way because you saw the two of them together and it brought back feelings.
    There is something about this girl he likes so you two are not exactly alike. Get over it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Advice needed confused don't know what to do [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I was diagnosed with pcos after several blood tests and a ultrasound I have 2 children already I found out I had pcos after having menstrual problem after my youngest child I am trying to conceive I have not had a period since march 2012 I had a dark brown/pinky coloured spotting which lasted...

I am four teen and gay and need some helpful advice [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and gay I'm not out although 2 of my close friends know. I am very nervous of telling my parents because I don't get on with my dad. I want to tell my friends but it's really hard to because I don't want everyone at school finding out, I feel that it is right to tell my parents...

Daughter is Pre-Teen... Need Advice [ 50 Answers ]

I am a single mom and my daughter is 12 years old and is already "well developed". Everyone from the town I live in (small town of around 400 people) comment on how tall and womanly she looks! She has had her period for about 4 months now. She is talking about boys more and more and I know I am...

Teen advice wanted [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old step daughter who my wife and I are needing advice on. She has been diagnosed with adhd and anxiety. She currently takes zoloft to control both symptoms. We have recently found out that she has tried hard drugs before, but that she hasn't since she was about 14. However,...

View more questions Search