Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jedidiahmaples Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 01:10 AM
    problems eating
    hi I'm 18 and male I'm having problem eating two days ago I weighed 110 now I weigh 106.5 and I work out every night. Im having trouble eating because I'm not hungry ever and when I do eat I feel completely full and sick to my stoumache. Im also twice or three times a week getting sad out of nowhere and it's a very very depressing feeling. At my old job I was having this problem where everything would turn black around the edges of my vision and I couldn't stand or grasp any objects I would lose all color and sweat very intensely I don't know if that has anything to do with this but I figured I would tell you anyway. Please help because I can't afford to lose anymore weight and this random sadness thing is making me hurt others feelings please help thank you
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 2, 2013, 05:40 AM
    What part of the world are you in? How much access to medical care do you have?
    We can't possibly diagnose this. You have symptoms of depression as well as physical symptoms, and they often go hand in hand, or one causing the other. But if you feel full, can't eat, aren't digesting, or lose weight rapidly, then obviously you need to be examined and tested.
    burg2123 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Mar 2, 2013, 10:15 AM
    It can be anorexia. You need to be eat even if your not ever hungry. Sometimes we don't feel like doing something but we do it because we need to. You need to see a doctor please go hun.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2013, 10:36 AM
    It could be a lot of things, even a cardiac issue or diabetes. You could have a thyroid problem too. People with over-active thyroid can have a lot of these issues.

Go to a hospital - this is probably a physical issue but don't discount if they test all the physical possibilities and think it's psychological. Some people think that when they are diagnosed with depression, for example, the doctor is disregarding or thinking they are "making up" physical symptoms, but it's been proven that very real physical symptoms can be caused by depression.

I think it's more than depression going on though - I'd have your heart, thyroid, blood sugar and other general health issues looked at. Things like celiac disease, Crohn's disease and other diseases of the digestive tract can also cause both the physical issues you're suffering and depression.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Border collie eating problems [ 5 Answers ]

I have 10 week and a 9 week old border collie puppies, the 10 week old usually can't wait to get her food. Yesterday she stopped eating and now won't even look at food. Help

Does Eating the Crust of a Pizza Count as Eating a Bread Concerning Nutrition? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, All! Well, does it? I would think that eating at least the larger, rear end of it would count as some sort of bread. Thanks!

Pug having major problems: congested(clear), walking, eating, bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I'm hoping someone else has experienced this weird range on symptoms with their pug or similar breed. I'm afraid if the vet or we don't come up with something soon he's not going to make it! 1) we went on a walk (we do 2 x's daily) and about 1/2 way through the Pug laid down and wouldn't...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

View more questions Search