Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    17WORRIED Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 12:34 PM
    3 months to long for no peroide
    I Have Not Had My Peroide For About 3 Months And A Week. I Took A Preagnecy Test About 6 Times Already And They All Come Out Negative And I Really Scared. What Could Be Worng
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 12:36 PM
    This is something that needs to be checked out by your physician. It could be a number of things, but you need a physical to find out exactly what it is.

Have you had a blood test for pregnancy drawn? It is still possible you are pregnant. Please make a doctor's appointment.
    Beverly Novak Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 17WORRIED
    I Have Not Had My Peroide For About 3 Months And A Week. I Took A Preagnecy Test About 6 Times Already And They All Come Out Negitive And I Really Scared. What Could Be Worng
    It could be as simple as stress, diet change, but if you haven't done it yet get to the doctor they will check you out just to rule out anything worse. If by some chance it is cancer I can relieve your fear. This happens to be something we should all do anyway balance your PH level in your body, because cancer can not live in a high alkaline environment, it not only prevents cancer, but if you already have cancer balencing your PH will reverce cancer all the way back to normal, eat radishes, and cumbers to balance your PH, sugar is what causes an acidic environment in witch cancer will thrive, another important health tip is we all need to get 35 grams of fibber or more a day and drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to be health, and 90 min. excersize daily. Good luck, God bless and protect you, your newest friend Beverly Novak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'd like to know where I'll be in the next 6 months [ 7 Answers ]

Goodday my name is tolu I'm a male and I'd just like to know what and where I'll be in the next six months. Cheers

Its Been 3 months [ 6 Answers ]

Its been 3 months sense my ex broke up with me. Her and I where together for 3 years and 3 months and engaged at one point in those 3 years. She seems like she moved on and has done things with another guy but still from time t otime our passion gets the best of us. I still Love her with all my...

Worked 6 Months In Ca And 5 Months In Ny [ 3 Answers ]

Can I file separately if I lived and worked in CA 6 months and moved to NY 6months and worked 5 months here? Is it better to file a certain way in this situation

Long-short-long [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you Okay I have a dilemma.For along time I had Long hair(almost to my butt)but then I started working out and it would get sweaty so I cut it shorter(wayyy shorter like I cut off over 20 inches)but now I kind of miss my long locks! All I can do is wait.But every time I had long hair somehow I...

View more questions Search