Ask
    birt33 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Pellet stoves
    How to hookup one thermostat to furnace and pellet stove
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2013, 12:38 PM
    Reffer to the installation instructions as it will vary from manufaturer to manufacturer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pellet Stoves [ 11 Answers ]

I've had my Whitfield Pellet (Profile 20)stove for 3 years. Worked OK until last week when the temp dropped in the double digits. The top of the flame is orange and red and lazy. Fuel is often left unburnt and the doors are covered with black (not gray) soot within a couple of hours. I have cleaned...

One thermostat two stoves [ 1 Answers ]

Pellet stove I want to hookup A pellet stove to the same thermostat as the furnace

Pellet stoves [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know before I buy a pellet stove if it will heat my upstairs very well. There will be a return vent about 5' from the stove and I believe it's the main one on this level. If I run my unit on fan only would it keep the upstairs warm? Also, do these stoves get so hor that they will...

Gas Stoves [ 1 Answers ]

I Would Like To Know Hoe To Unhook And Hook A Gas Stove.

Two Stoves on one circuit [ 4 Answers ]

My house has wiring for two stoves on one 220v circuit. One is in the kitchen upstairs and the other in a second kitchen downstairs. I have just been using the upstairs kitchen and would like to put a stove in downstairs now. The former owner had a dryer in the downstairs stove location. The...

View more questions Search