Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helpthisguy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2013, 12:16 PM
    What to do
    A flat red tiny dot appeared on the right side of my penis right below the head by the ring (if you know what I'm talking about).. It appeared in the middle of January of this year and disappeared in 2 weeks. On the second week it started looking like a blister or sore I guess. So I started putting fungus cream on it. I went to the doctor but he couldn't Identify it cause it was gone by then. The doctor told me don't worry about it since it went away. I took all the std test and the results came back negative. Unfortunately it came back last week and the odd thing about it is that it appeared on the same spot where it was the last time. I'm sort of not worry about it because I took all the test and the results came back normal but like I said its weird that it appeared in the same spot. So now that's making me worry. I need help. I been with the same girl for over 8 months.. And the only std history I got is warts but I got rid of that last January and it never came out since then. Please help me
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 1, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Pimple maybe? Just make sure you wash and keep clean.

Doctor said it's not STD and he said there isn't a problem so don't worry so much.

Mar 1, 2013, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Pimple maybe? Just make sure you wash and keep clean.

Doctor said it's not STD and he said there isn't a problem so don't worry so much.
    It's definitely not a pimple. And it looks like a blister or sore. The doctor just told me that since it left that not to worry about.. But like I said, It came back on the same spot from last time.. That's weird, with everything I told u, do you think it can be a std? I just looked at it and it had dry skin on it.. I'm nervous as you can see
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 1, 2013, 12:31 PM
    You were checked for STDs and cleared... so how do you figure that's what it is? Maybe it's a sore from rubbing on your pants. Maybe you don't wash enough. Maybe you're too rough on the little guy.

All I can suggest is to go back to the doctor and tell him it came back and you're freaking out over it and need an answer... I really can't diagnose it.

Mar 1, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Ur right. Thank u for your advice
    Mcsap9213 Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Mar 1, 2013, 05:52 PM
    I would go back to the MD while this is fully visible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search