Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairytail Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2013, 08:22 AM
    Zs associates or accenture
    I am a fresher and have been working first time in Accenture as a Tester for the last 2 months . My job is very light . Not much pressure and also great people to work with . I recently got an offer from ZS Associates . The salary offered per month in hand is double . But I read in some review websites that there is no work life balance in ZS and that there are long working hours . The post offered in ZS is Businees Technology Associate . Please guide me as to what I should do as I am very confused .

Check out some similar questions!

Associates Degree [ 3 Answers ]

I will be getting my associates degree in aug. 2013 and I have been researching jobs in the accounting field and all require a bachelors or master degree and a few years of experience. Where do I start in looking for a job in the field if those are the requirements I haven't obtained yet. I can't...

An Associates Degree in Psychology [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently in classes for a degree in psychology and will be graduating with an associates degree within the next year. I am interested in following up on my education and fascinated in the specific area of neuropsychology. I would like to get my foot in the door with some experience in the...

I just received my Associates in Business. [ 1 Answers ]

And starting my BS in Psychology, and afterwards getting my Master's in Occupational Therapy. I love school, I really do. I just don't know what I want to do in life. When I start working will employers admire the fact that I have a diversity of different degrees, or shun away because of my degree...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search