DreamMaster36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2013, 07:42 AM
    Logitech X220 2.1 Speakers
    Do Logitech X220 2.1 Speakers
    work for The Tv?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2013, 07:50 AM
    If the TV has a the proper audio-out jack which it should.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my logitech not letting me download avatars? [ 1 Answers ]

It lets me download the fun filters butwhen I try to download other things it won't let me and I tried logging out and restarting the computer and nothing is working

Wireless logitech mouse [ 3 Answers ]

I changed from Vista to Windows 7 and now my mouse options are limited and I cannot get my old logitech mouse to work as before. Is there a FREE download that I can do,I cannot find my original disc, it is about 2 yrs old. Any suggestions? Also now with Windows 7, the sound in the Control Panel...

Logitech web cam [ 6 Answers ]

I just purchased the Logitech webcam (what a neat little tool). I recorded a video of me and my little dog for hubby (we miss him, he just left for work)... but there is not any sound:( Is that because I don't have a mic? If I send it, will he hear it or did it record without any audio? ...

Logitech and Office 07 [ 3 Answers ]

I recently upgraded to Microsoft office 07 and I no longer have horizontal scrolling capabilities (not vertical, that works fine). I'm using the "Cordless rechargeable Desktop Black" Model by Logitech, it's a combo;keyboard and mouse. If anyone has any thoughts on how to correct this issue it would...

View more questions Search