Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilham07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Is nursing a good idea
    Hi,
    I always wanted to be a surgeon, but I know it takes time to be that. So I was thinking that I go to college and become a nurse and get a job that pays good with nursing and continue my studies to be a surgeon. Is that a good idea am not sure so help me out here please :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Sounds good to me. I would continue my education once I graduate from Nursing school next May, but I am getting a little to old to have to deal with all of the studies and rotations involved with medical school.

Go for it!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

Nursing agency [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start and run a nursing agency in NY

Moving to Canada from California, Good Idea? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for opinions from CANADIANS principally, but anyone with experience would be helpful, thank you!:D I currently live in Orange County, California, I am Mexican,:cool: and currently I work as General Manager of a hotel,:p I was brought to the US when I was under age and now I’m...

View more questions Search