Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purlook Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2013, 01:14 AM
    Access to section 301 in PC 1616 is locked
    How to unlock section 301 in dsc pc1616?
    When I press section 301, zone 5 on so that I can not change the telephone number.
    Does anyone has the answer how to unlock section 301 so that it can be put new telephoen number?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2013, 06:35 AM
    Do you have Installers code or Master Code? Master Can't do it.
    Section 301, zone 5?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie woman kidnapped locked in a room and locked in a box [ 1 Answers ]

Im Looking For This Movie I Watched A Few Years Ago, Where This Woman, And I think Her Husband had been captured and SHE was locked in a room with nothing but a matress and a toilet, And There Is This Man That Comes Over An Intercom And Talks To Her Every Once In A While, she had to drink from the...

Virtual Private Network to access Geo-locked websites [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to access and or watch geo locked websites is legal (i.e Netflix, Hulu, etc)? I know that VPN usage in general is legal but I want to know what is legal and what is not specifically, aside from obvious illegal activity on the internet such as...

I bought my house on section eight he is on my morage and deed he don't have section [ 2 Answers ]

The section eight vocher I bought the house with is in my name he wasn't suppose to be on the deed I am on the mortgage first and my name first on the deed

Accounting 301 [ 1 Answers ]

Rent expired during year, 9300. Do I debit or credit on an adjusted entrie

View more questions Search