Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suryass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 09:58 PM
    Report creation in struts2
    Hi to all,

I am new to the struts2. But now I am trying to generate report in struts2. But I already create .jasper and .jrxml files using iReport3.7.3 with userId parameter. I don't know the next step.

Can anyone share your knowledge with me.

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Creation [ 2 Answers ]

If allah says in the quran, we have not created us except to worship me,he also says he does not nedd our worship, then why has he created us?

Robot creation. [ 3 Answers ]

HI, I want to get started on making robots I know a little less than nothing about robots... well maybe a few facts and creations.Well I was wondering what stores you could go to to get the mats(materials).And also basic robots for beginners.:D

Another creation. [ 34 Answers ]

So today I was racking my brain on what to cook for my cousins wedding social. I came up with a new creation. I took some bacon, Italian sausage, mushrooms, onion, parsley, roasted red pepper and I fried this all up. Next I made up a pizza dough, and cut it into small sections. I wasn't sure...

Creation [ 10 Answers ]

... a different kind In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth and Populated the Earth with broccoli, cauliflower and spinach, green And yellow and red vegetables of all kinds, so Man and Woman would Live long and healthy lives. Then using God's great gifts, Satan created...

Creation science [ 13 Answers ]

I know this one's old, but I hadn't seen it in awhile... “God”, a Scientist exclaims, “we don't need you anymore. We've finally figured out how to create life out of nothing: We can now do what you did in the beginning." God’s eyebrows raise: "Oh, is that so? Tell me... " "Well, " says...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.