Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RJ16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 09:53 PM
    Thank you. I have read quite a bit on that subject. I also have read why it DID make it to the canon.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ16 View Post
    Thank you. I have read quite a bit on that subject. I also have read why it DID make it to the canon.
    Someone's arm got twisted? :)
    RJ16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Someone's arm got twisted? :)
    Well that's not quite the way I got it, but it's a funny suggestion anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eternal damnation? [ 64 Answers ]

I know the bible says that if a person is not saved and is burned up in the fires of hell that the smoke of his torment ariseth forever. Does that mean that he will actually suffer the pain and torment forever? Or once he is burned in the fires of hell he will no longer be conscious? Kind of...

I will be the eternal love? [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine was confused by a boy. Three years ago they met in a disco, and they started to went out together at nights, as good friends, but one day he kissed her. He said her that he didn't want anything special, he wanted let the things go on, and see what happened between them. They...

The Creation of the Universe and an eternal God. [ 19 Answers ]

I hope nobody sees this as a baited question. I hope you all know me well enough to know that I'm just here as a genuinely interested party, wondering how certain inconsistancies (as I see them) are explained in religious creation. If God is perfect, and God is eternal, why did he suddenly feel...

View more questions Search