Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tertex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 09:05 PM
    Find music instrumental by sound
    Hello!

I am from Brasil and big fan of CI.

I am looking for a song used in the season 1 episode 5 "Jones". Detective Goren was in a dance club and talking with a woman. I think the music is played by Santana but the FanClub says don't. If you can help replay to me. I looking for that for two years.

Thanks

Tércio

>email removed as per site rules<
    Locrian_44 Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Feb 28, 2013, 11:01 PM
    I just checked the episode on Netflix. Certainly in the style of Santana, but not a song by Santana. I bet that is is a generic melody composed by studio musicians just for the show. When an actual song is used, the producers would have to pay royalties. It's just background music.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find the name of a instrumental music [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of an instrumental music played with a trumpet... a swing from late '50s', early '60s (I'm not sure)... This swing begins like this: Taratata... Taratata.tataratata... Tarata.tataratata... And the end was: Tarata.tata... Tarata.tata

Old Instrumental Music [ 1 Answers ]

This is a song in an old instrumental LP, I don't know if it was Ray Conniff or Ray Anthony or some other famous band in the 1960's. I know the name of the song "Pequeño Vals" or "Petit Vals" but I don't know who played it or the name of the album. Does anyone have an idea? The original author...

Name this piece of instrumental music! [ 1 Answers ]

Can you name this instrumental piece of music? :confused: I love the instrumental music playing in the background to this You Tube video called "Exponential Times". See the video at : YouTube - Exponential Times I would love to get the name of this piece of music - I am sure I have...

View more questions Search