Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teaching Posts: 198, Reputation: 28

Mar 19, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Valuing a relationship more than the other person?
    When a person values the relationship more than the other person, do you think this can change over time? Or how can you make it more reciprocal? Or can you?
    JohnFranco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Who is valuing the relationship more; you or her?
    Teaching Posts: 198, Reputation: 28

Mar 19, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I value the relationship more?
    Beverly Novak Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaching
    When a person values the relationship more than the other person, do you think this can change over time? or how can you make it more reciprocal? or can you?
    This is an easy answer for me, I am living proof that it can happen. Pationce is very important, also you need to develop an attitude of indifferance, just let it roll off your sholders, practice vizualization by, one; close your eyes and picture things the way you want them to be, two; write it down in as much detail as you can, than reread often and what ever you do believe it can happen with every fibber of your being. You need not tell the other person you are even doing this. I do not know if you believe in God but if you do God promissed what so ever you ask for in Jesuses name that will God do, and God never breaks his promisses. Good luck, God bless and protect you. Your newest friend Beverly Novak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What causes a person to be MEAN on purpose? [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone have any experience on what would drive you to the point to be mean to someone? Would you say it is a way of seeking revenge/punishment?

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

How do you know the authencity of a person? [ 13 Answers ]

How can one know the authencity of a person? What qualities would you look for to know if a person is sincere and honest.

Missing person [ 2 Answers ]

A person identified as Florence Hector from Duluth, Minnesota was reported missing in the early 1970's. She was a retired high school teacher. Can you give me an update as to her status. Was she a victim of foul play?

View more questions Search