Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess1112 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 11:31 AM
    I have sore boobs but no implantation bleeding what can it be?
    I have sore boobs but no implantation bleeding what can it be?
    It does not feel like I am getting my period at all... && ever since he came in me last week 2/18/2013 I have been feeling sick in my tummy... I started feeling little nauseous at first but then it went away and lately I have been feeling bloated and my boobs are a little soree...
    Can any of you please help?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 11:34 AM
    That's too early for pregnancy symptoms. Maybe you're getting sick or your imagination is running wild.

Feb 28, 2013, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    That's too early for pregnancy symptoms. Maybe you're getting sick or your imagination is running wild.
    Thank youu!!

And doo you thin I'm just panicking? Becausee I was ovulating when that happened.. do you knoww when would be a right time to get testedd?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 11:55 AM
    It sounds like it's all about panic but to be honest, we can't tell you if you're pregnant or not. You need to wait about 2 weeks after you miss a period and then do a test.

Of course if you're so worried about becoming pregnant, you need to be a little more careful and take some responsibility.

Feb 28, 2013, 01:10 PM
    Okay thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore boobs! [ 0 Answers ]

I am 22 never had sore boobs before, but I have now, been sore for 2 weeks now. Pain is in lower half of breasts and nipples. Been on cerezette for 6 months or so and the injection for years before, no periods, so I don't have a clue about my cycle. Last had sex probably 3 weeks ago - unprotected...

Had brownish spotting and sore boobs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was wanting to know if I could be pregnant I was one day late and then I had what you call brownish spotting for about 3 days and that was it that is usually not normal for me and I had sore boobs

My boobs are very sore [ 2 Answers ]

My period is allso 5 days late :/

View more questions Search