Jan 21, 2010, 02:03 PM

Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How should I tell my mum? [ 11 Answers ]

OK this is the story... briefly I like a guy We have been getting to know each other for about 8 months (just talking in work, texting, myspace, msn... nothing more) I have decided after a hell of a lot of thought I want to take it further and I know he does too In the past I've said no, as I...

Miss my mum [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I lost my mum in November after her being ill for a long time... I never thought I could lose her, and although she is now in peace I miss her so much and can't help thinking about what if? I spent a long painful two and a half weeks in hospital with her, until she just died... I was...

My mum [ 1 Answers ]

My mum was murderd on 15th march 2005 by a man who a very loud man who my mum Took under her roof who she meet in a chat room in leeds centre he seemed to be very Smarmy but other people had different veiws 1 week after mothers day we had a phone Call from my brother he said my mum was dead...

Why won't he tell him mum [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 27 and moved back with his mum and dad a while ago when he moved back to this town. We have been talking on the net for over 2 years but decided to formally meet about 5 months ago and have been dating since new years eve but I am worried that he doesn't think of our relationship as...

My mum [ 2 Answers ]

My mum is taking over my child she thinks because she looks after him I'm not aloud to do things with him she said I have to ask to do stuff and take him out all the time the social knows my mum looks after my child because of my depression what I have had since I gave birth to my son what rights...

View more questions Search