Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shahzad8703 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 12:34 AM
    What if blacklisted person enter dubai
    One of my friend was deported from Dubai in 2007 he was going to South Africa but he deported from Dubai on charges of fake documents they took his eye scan and finger prints. He is not sure that is blacklisted or if he is blacklisted what is the time limit.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 05:20 AM
    If he is blacklisted, there is no time limit and if they took an eye scan, he won't get back in.
    shahzad8703 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 05:57 AM
    My friend got his visit visa yesterday on same name and details butt passport number is different that means that he is not blacklisted??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How will I know if one still blacklisted in Dubai Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

My relative used to work in 2003 in dubai as a staff nurse... a valued client of the hospital she used to worked with offered her a job to take care of their kids... she has been there almost 2 years but along her stay her employer has changed their treatment.To get out of the situation, she booked...

Enter dubai [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern: Salam! I been working for Dubai for almost 8 years for the 1st employer (FINISHED CONTRACT.However, I got a job for the second time under new second sponsor for 2months,sad to say I left to my sponsor without any giving information to them she returned my passpot to...

Blacklisted in Dubai, UAE? [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know , is there any way that a person can check online if she/he is blacklisted in Dubai, UAE? Thanks in advance. Regards, Sai

Dubai blacklisted [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was arrested by immigration police in Qatar but no case was filed against him. Thinking that he had committed a criminal offense, his sponsor (company) terminated his employment. Upon paying all his bank loans, he was immediately deported back in our country but he was subjected to iris...

View more questions Search