Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KenH Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2013, 08:33 PM
    Little blue, greenish balls in water
    I saw a post about little orange balls from 2010. The solution was fix your water softener.

So explain this one. I have seen a small amounts of blue/green balls in faucet and washing machine water intake screens and both my home and business. The city utilities have no idea what I am talking about - do you?

Check out some similar questions!

What is blue balls [ 2 Answers ]

My husband says if he dosen't ejaculate regulary his testicules get painfull. Is this true?

Blue Balls [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, just wondering... do men really get "Blue balls" and if so, what does this feel like?

For The Ladies.geisha balls/ben wa balls? [ 5 Answers ]

Have you ever used geisha balls/ben wa balls? What are your thoughts on them?

A box contains n white balls and m blue balls. Balls are drawn at random and with rep [ 1 Answers ]

A box contains n white balls and m blue balls. Balls are drawn at random and with replacement until a blue ball is drawn. What is the probability that (a) exactly n draws are required (b) At least n draws are required.

Ih how many ways 21 red balls and 19 blue balls can be arranged in a row so that no t [ 1 Answers ]

Ih how many ways 21 red balls and 19 blue balls can be arranged in a row so that no two blue balls are together

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.