Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayandubbie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2013, 08:32 PM
    Foam at the mouth
    My 4 year old has enlarge adenoids he snores a lot foams at the mouth an wakes up coughing every night. I'm starting to worry about this. What could be the cause of this?
    KenH Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2013, 08:51 PM
    I am not in the medical profession, but foaming (assuming clear or white and not red) is air added to body fluids. Your child has enough swelling that his condition is blocking his airway. This also explains the snoring (partially blocked airway). Bu all means take your child to the doctor right away, before the airway is totally blocked. They can check for allergies, or clear up the infection causing the blockage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 years old had foam at the mouth while sleeping. It was white and frothy. [ 4 Answers ]

My 3 yr.old had foam at the mouth while sleeping. It was white and frothy. Snoring loud and heavy breathing. Tonsils look big and very pink. No fevers, no headaches. Bad dreams. ( I think) She moving a lot during the night. Sometimes wakes up, sits up then goes back to sleep. Past two nights heavy...

I have a distressing mouth odour.I have gone to physician who washed my mouth but it' [ 2 Answers ]

I have a distressing mouth odour that any time I talk in front of people,they will start rubbing their nose.This is really affecting my social life strongly.I went to a physician who washed my gum but it's still persisting.It's like the odour is from my breath.Please,what do I do.This is seriously...

Creamola foam [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know the recipe for creamola foam? Or does anyone have creamola foam they would be willing to part with? Thanks:)

Wall foam [ 1 Answers ]

My problem is possibly condensation. How much condensation is there that we don't realize? Would wall foam help this?

Babies who foam at the mouth [ 4 Answers ]

Is it normal for a baby to foam at the mouth while sleeping?

View more questions Search