Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red_in_love Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Yeast infection?
    :confused: I think I have a yeast infection but I don't know I don't ich its just a discharge that's like think and white... so I took the monistat one night crap and it went away for a while then came back... I thnk I should go to a geno but I don't have one I actually don't have a doctor right now... I just want to find out what it is do you have any suggestions

I was also wandering can my guy get an infection if we have sex and I have a yeast infection?
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Mar 19, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Abnormal (to you) discharge should always be checked by a GYNO. It could be symptons to something more serious. Possible a VD. Yes VD.. don't be too surprised.

Men and yeast infections?

Men can get yeast infections. When men have yeast infections, they usually don't have symptoms. Men often get yeast infections from their female partner. If a woman has a yeast infection and has unprotected sex with a man, the man can get a yeast infection.

If a man has a yeast infection and has unprotected sex, he can pass is back to his partner.
    red_in_love Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Sry but I don't know what VD is??
    Beverly Novak Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by red_in_love
    :confused: i think i have a yeast infection but idk i don't ich its just a discharge thats like think and white...so i took the monistat one night crap and it went away for a while then came back...i thnk i should go to a geno but i don't have one i actually don't have a doctor right now...i just want to find out what it is do yall have any suggestions

i was also wandering can my guy get an infection if we have sex and i have a yeast infection?
    I don't believe you need the gino, what you do need is to to more fruits and vegies, fibber will do a clenz, I strongly recamend 35 grams or more a day and drink green or white tea daily, another great effect of fibber is weight loss, helps prevent cancer and as if that isn' enough it also takes away a large number of calaries out of the calaries you eat, just flushes them out of your system. Good luck, and have a wonderful day. God bless and protect you, your newest friend Beverly Novak
    mwoodard1982 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by red_in_love
    :confused: i think i have a yeast infection but idk i don't ich its just a discharge thats like think and white...so i took the monistat one night crap and it went away for a while then came back...i thnk i should go to a geno but i don't have one i actually don't have a doctor right now...i just want to find out what it is do yall have any suggestions

i was also wandering can my guy get an infection if we have sex and i have a yeast infection?
    Sometimes a thick white discharge is normal at the beginning of your cycle, or right before your period. If you have never seen it before it can't hurt at all to check it out. And as for final yes a man can get a yeast infection, or give a yeast infection. Those are based on bacteria, and men happen to carry bacteria on themselves the same way we do. Best bet make sure you are both clean (shower) before sex more often than not, or use some baby wipes to freshen up. It will help you both to feel better!

Mar 20, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Vd : Veneral Disease

Mar 20, 2007, 12:10 PM
    I think you are directing this to J_9 ?

Here is your reply : I don't believe you need the gino, what you do need is to to more fruits and vegies, fibber will do a clenz, I
    Lillian42 Posts: 83, Reputation: 8

Apr 15, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Don't believe in the gyno? Are you crazy every woman needs to go there once a year to get checked out make sure no cancer no stds and stuff the gyno is very important!
    care90 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 06:12 PM
    wow, your going through the same thing I am. There is not itch. I looked up what this could be online, and I read that in some women it is normal to get a white thick discharge mid-cycle. I have a gyno appointment in 2 weeks for the pill. Ill ask him about it =D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 06:48 PM
    A thick discharge mid-cycle can indicate ovulation.
    rosepeddle kisses Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 08:53 PM
    I had a yeast infection about half a month ago. I didn't take anything for it because I don't like taking drugs, well we didn't know exactly for sure if it was at the time. I got the pap test back and it was a yeast infection, but now I have no syptoms, no iching, burning nothing, but what is a normal discharge for me now, I know it's normal because I've always had a bit of it the amout I usually get now. But before my period I got spotting ( I have also had many many many unprotected sex incounters. I got what I think was my period. But it was quite a few hours late and ended a day or 2 early. ( I am on the pill, never take it at the same time everyday and he used to in me all the time, but this has never happened to me) After my period stopped the next day I got a thick pink discharge and cramping in my lower tummy that comes and goes and cramping in my lower right side. I have had a few other signs of pregnant. Like being tired all the time ( I'm on iron pills but don't take them) but I'm more tired then normal, and feeling sick. I also had unprotected sex whiel I had the yeast infection and he did give me oral although I tried to stop him he continuied, I didn't want to blurt out and say I have a yeast infection. Could he get sick from it, It's been half a month and as far as I know there is no symptoms, can he still have it and get sick? Could this still be the yeast infection, or could I be pregnant, or could it be both. Please help me. Should I tell him to go to the doctors and get checked? He'll hate me for good, but I'd rather help him out if he's going to get sick from it still.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infection [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have a yeast infection and my discharge has a yellowish tint to it,should I worry or should I call my doctor.:o

Yeast infection [ 2 Answers ]

My girl has an itching below on the vulva. She has no discharge, no odor, but she has some pains in her pelvics area. Is this a yeast infection, and if it's a std what are the usual time spans for symptoms

Possible yeast infection? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have had intercourse recently with my GF, she has been my ONLY partner for approximately over a year. I have never encountered any problems during or after intecourse that has affected my health only until recently. Last week we had unprotected intercourse while she was on her menstruation. I...

Yeast infection? [ 3 Answers ]

These were my other posts that will help me explain my new one. I have found a birth control that's doesn't make me feel sick and it has help my period so that it has finally stopped. I am getting a lot of discharge now which before I was told was overgrowth in yeast. This would be the third time...

View more questions Search