Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    francesrucks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2013, 12:27 PM
    How to get high school transcripts if school is closed
    How do I find my transcripts from my closed high school. Lincoln jr. sr. High milwaukee, Wisconsin.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2013, 03:37 PM
    Have you applied to a college somewhere? They might still have a copy.

Contact the school board in that county. They would definitely have copies. Just because the school closed doesn't mean they destroy records. They have to keep the records.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 27, 2013, 06:49 PM
    MPS Home This is a link to the school district in the Milwaukee area. They should be able to direct you to the office that houses your old records. There are phone numbers listed on the website, also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locate nursing school transcripts from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I went to nursing school in 1994 at Johnson County Vo-tech in Olathe, Kansas. The school was later taken over by Johnson County Community College. I have checked with both the community college and the school district. They are not able to locate my transcripts. Any other places I should check?

Transcripts for a school that is closed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for transcripts from Commonwealth International University. Classes were taken in Arizona

Need Transcripts? From a school that closed.. [ 0 Answers ]

I went to computer learning center in Los Angeles it's closed I was the last class in 2000 HELP!! Need transcripts so I can use some classes to transfer... Can anyone help!!

Where to get transcripts from a closed high school in dallas tx? [ 0 Answers ]

Im getting ready to attend college and they are asking for my high school transcripts. But my school closed in 2009... what do i do...

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

View more questions Search