Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Garethqhht Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2013, 07:31 AM
    Anyone experience Ascension Symptoms??
    I have been having the ascension symptoms for the last 2 years a lot of change for the mind/body/spirit to take on, my symptoms have not been to bad until about two weeks ago when I felt pain in my chest thought I was going to have an heart attack then found out that it was my heart chakra opening up. Anybody else got any stories about the ascension symptoms?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2013, 08:30 AM
    I read your other post which was part of a really old thread

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/spirit...-230879-7.html

Maybe you can explain just what you are looking for. The heart chakra is one small part of the whole system.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 27, 2013, 05:14 PM
    And how did you find out you believe your heart chakra was opening up?

Mar 4, 2013, 05:01 AM
    Around 2 weeks ago thought I was going to have an heart attack because I had pain on the chest towards where the heart would be slightly the left and also couldn’t breath normal, then a couple days after that seen a post about the ascension symptoms which vie seen numerous times before but this one was stating about the heart chakra, Seventh level -the heart chakra opens more Chest pains (angina) are more common as the heart continues to open its energy fields, thought to myself that's what I'm experiencing rather than a heart attack thank god.
    Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 09:21 AM
    I hope you never are having a true heart attack and ignore it because you think it is the heart chakra opening again.

Do you meditate a lot ?

Mar 4, 2013, 04:03 PM
    I'm with tickle... I have concerns for you physical health. Please tell me you at least went to a doctor?

Mar 5, 2013, 09:55 AM
    I don’t meditate, I used to have concerns about my body, health just like everyone else but after going on a course by Dolores cannon had a practitioner put me under hypnosis and got to my subconscious and asked if I was to suffer from any health in the next 40 years and the reply I got was average health throughout those years also had a body scan during the time could feel my knee burning was wondering why during the session then as soon as I was out of the trance I was telling the practitioner even though I forgot to tell you I suffer from a bad knee now and again (after drinking) I think the subconscious has healed it and two months on from the course my knee been giving me no trouble at all, so please don’t have concerns over my physical health. No I haven’t gone to the doctor cause one of two things will happen he will test me and find nothing or the doc might want to put me on medication to keep the pharmaceutical companies happy even though I would be better off the meds.
    Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garethqhht View Post
    . No I haven’t gone to the doctor cause one of two things will happen he will test me and find nothing or the doc might want to put me on medication to keep the pharmaceutical companies happy even though I would be better off the meds.
    I think you are in denial about your chest pain, and I don't believe it was your heart chakra opening up. Now don't get me wrong I am not a non believer on a lot fronts, I have seen more then I need to.

Keeping pharmaceutical companies happy? The high blood pressure pill. Cholesterol meds, whatever, may just give you a few more years to actually find all of your chakras.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water and disregard a good physical. A 'doctor' putting you under and giving you a clean bill of health is ludicrous.

Mar 5, 2013, 02:33 PM
    Well, said!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does any one else experience withdrawal like symptoms when unable to access this site [ 31 Answers ]

I have spent the last six weeks or so hunting, fishing, and driving around a good portion of the western U.S. having a great time. It was a break from the daily routine and monotony of survival in the city that I need on a regular basis in order to cling onto what shreds of sanity remain. But...

Experience? Does my previous work count as actual bookkeeping experience? [ 10 Answers ]

I have done work that required , I kept all records for a friends pharmacy delivery company mileage, orders,submitting this info for payment from company's and reconciling company's statements with her stubs to make sure she was paid correctly for all work she did. Also did similar work for a...

PN-6? Anyone have any experience? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out information on a natural product called PN-6 and another called 5W. The Doula that runs the birthclass my husband and I are attending had mentioned them in passing but never explained much. My question is to anyone who has heard anything about them or used them...

How do I start ascension? [ 3 Answers ]

Could any body tell me how I can start the spitual ascension process.. I wise to ascend.. Think you.. darryl123.

Right ascension declination explanation [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain in really simple terms (like I was a kid) what right ascension declination is :confused:

View more questions Search