Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandra28 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 06:57 PM
    What did I do to my foot?
    I fell down some stairs and went to the hospital and the doctor had stated I had a sprained ankle and knee but I got out the shower last night stepped wrong and cracked something my foot and almost passed out because the pain now my foot is swollen really bad and tingly what should I do to fix it I think I made it worse
    Orange moose Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2013, 07:28 PM
    Go back and check it out
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 07:30 PM
    Back to the doctor you go.

Feb 28, 2013, 07:35 PM
    I fell down stairs and...
    I have a history of dvt and pulmonary embolisms and I fell down some stairs and now my legs are hurting me in the back of them and my foot is sprained and its burning

Feb 28, 2013, 07:37 PM
    I have a history of dvt and pulmonary embolisms and I fell down some stairs and sprained my foot and knee now I am having pains in both of my legs in the back and my foot and knee is having burning sensations and swollen
    Pets Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 07:39 PM
    I'm sorry to hear about your foot and knee. What's wrong with your hearing?

Feb 28, 2013, 08:29 PM
    I have a history of dvt and p.e. now my legs are carmping and my chest is hurting what do I do
    Pets Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pandra28 View Post
    I have a history of dvt and p.e. now my legs are carmping and my chest is hurting what do I do
    See your doctor.
    Orange moose Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2013, 06:52 AM
    O my goodness go to the dovtors if it hurts!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain - right foot / outside of right foot just before arch of foot [ 3 Answers ]

Started in December when I had done a day's worth of Christmas shopping. Pain got so bad that it just hurt to walk / any pressure. Went to doctor and got some pain med - no x-rays / he didn't really do anything other than listen to what I had to say about it. Now it's roughly 3 months later and...

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

How much per foot should I charge per foot to dig, install, cover and seed a waterlin [ 3 Answers ]

4" ductile iron, 1 fire hydrant, 1 blow off valve and 4 gate valves. Also digging a pit to bore under the road. Approximately 2000 feet of line. They are providing all the supplys. I'm using a Kubota excavator and a 1 ton dump truck. Also making taps from water line to a curb stop. Property...

Foot pain in heel on left foot that wakes me up at night [ 0 Answers ]

This pain in my heel on left foot wakes me up in the night. It is excruciating!What is that?

Live-in converted 38 foot travel trailer with 40 foot framed addition [ 0 Answers ]

I live in my ex wife's older 1978 38 foot travel trailer.I bought it from her,so "we" could buy some real-estate with two mobilehomes on it.I applied for County's Home Repair Grant/Loan ,through the County Housing Community Development.I tried to get a "Statement of Construction from DMV,via...

View more questions Search