Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Masked boy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 04:46 PM
    I stole a €1 chocolate bar and got caught
    I was in aldi in Ireland ( where I'm from ) and me and my friend thaught it would be good to steal a bar , I ended up In the office and Garda were called I gave a fake last name , fake numbers and a fake address but they know my school what will happen!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 04:56 PM
    You stole and then you gave them false information?

Wow, talk about a bad idea!

It's up to them what will happen. They can charge you with theft, and with giving false information to the police. You went from committing one crime, to committing two. Very bad idea.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 05:00 PM
    Let me see, for the candy bar, a warning and nothing

For the false name perhaps a year or two probation or even some detention time

Feb 27, 2013, 12:49 AM
    But you see I gave my fathers last name as my parents are separated and I called him last night and he said he would help me deal with it ? I have a plan to say I moved In with him and my mother moved away so then they will send a letter to his house instead ( I can't let my mom find out ) and once we get the letter we are going to go to the meeting and that's it ? Will it work?

Feb 27, 2013, 12:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Let me see, for the candy bar, a warning and nothing

for the false name perhaps a year or two probation or even some detention time
    2 years! Any way I can get out of this mess I'm 16 and really scared
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2013, 03:41 AM
    Hello Youngster:

It's a CANDY BAR. Relax. The Padre is just messing with you. I doubt you'll hear anything at all.

But, it's a good lesson for you.. Don't steal.

excon
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 27, 2013, 04:55 AM
    Some expensive candy bar. Must have been gigantic.

Drop all the 'plans' to make up more stuff, LOL. It never works. You say your dad will help you, so let him, and do what he says. BUT I'll bet anything he gives you a lecture that he won't bail you out of trouble ever again.

I have to search my memories over 45 years to my youth. Although I was a goody goody at home, as soon as I left, I started shoplifting for a while. So I am not going to judge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I stole from work and haven't been caught yet HELP [ 7 Answers ]

I stole less than $350 from work over a period of 2 months. I haven't stolen anything else in the last 5 months and don't plan to. The guilt of doing this is literally eating away at me. I've never done anything like this before. They haven't discovered this yet but it's possible that they will...

Looking for a white chocolate bar recipe made with sweetened condensed milk [ 0 Answers ]

I have looked all over Google and can't find a recipe for white chocolate, for making homemade candies and stuff...

I left a chocolate candy bar in my drawer and later found hundreds of tiny black bugs [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I empty my purse if there is a piece of chocolate left in there I will find lots of tiny black bugs. I live in North Dakota. I also find them in boxes that maybe have a piece of chocolate or candy. What are they? They are about 1/8 of an inch long with slender bodies.

Unsweetened baking chocolate vs. Cooking chocolate [ 2 Answers ]

Chocolate crinkle american recipe calls for unsweetened baking chocolate but can't find any in australia. Is "cooking chocolate" which looks like milk chocolate make much difference? Should I use dark chocolate or just cut the 2 cups of granulated sugar also required in the recipe?:rolleyes: ...

Maytag Dryer MD5500-Object Caught in Interior Metal Bar [ 1 Answers ]

We own a Maytag Neptune Dryer Model MD5500 that's about five years old. There are metal bars inside the "tumbler" drum. Each of the bars has open spaces or slats, two at each end. A button or coin has gotten caught in one of those open spaces. This, of course, makes a loud noise when the dryer...

View more questions Search