Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jackie B Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2013, 11:24 AM
    Fell asleep During HBO/Cinemax scary-suspense Movie Sunday Feb 24,'13!
    Help. Late last Sunday I fell asleep during a very intriguing suspense/scary type movie. It started where a woman in her 20's-30's blonde, shoulder length hair, came to this remote cabin/house in woods/by lake. She was by herself, came in lit a kerosene lamp, got water from pump at sink, made pot of tea. There was an outhouse that was kind of creepy. Shortly after she arrived it showed a man,(ghost?) watching her, often looking out the window - She seemed to be wanting to be there alone. Then a man brought her boyfriend? There by small boat. He also didn't see the ghostly apparition. I haven't been able to stop thinking about this movie and don't want to call my Satellite provider about this. Did anyone happen to see this movie and know the title??
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Feb 26, 2013, 11:46 AM
    Red Riding Hood?

Feb 26, 2013, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wonthewest View Post
    Red Riding Hood?
    That's not it- it was a title with no more than 2 words... and it came on after 11 pm - later even. Sorry that it's not the movie. This was creepy because there was this strange ghoulish being in the house who I'm sure she coulld not see, but he was always there watching. Then the part of the outhouse was creepy. When I fell asleep there had only been 3 live characters: the woman, her friend and the man who brought him by boat. But thanks a heap for your help. JackieB
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 03:22 PM
    I see nothing on Sunday that even remotely fits your description. The Grudge is the only horror film that day and that was during the day.

Try looking at the schedule and see if you find it:

HBO
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 05:06 PM
    The Presence

Feb 26, 2013, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have this Thursday to look forward to... It is going to be special occasion and hope it won't scare me too much. Because this is one of those quiet, scary powerful movies that rock you to your core. Thank you to wonthewest, and odinn7, for your replies to help. Especially thanks to Quinn F for naming the movie "The Presence" I am no longer wondering about that title, and my OCD has calmed down. MWAAAA - that's a kiss to Quinn F. I don't say this often, but you are very much admired! JackieB
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 07:48 PM
    Glad I could help you find it, I haven't seen it but I think I'll check it out. Enjoy your Thursday night. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of After dark HBO/cinemax movie [ 2 Answers ]

It used to play in the late 80's to early 90's on Hbo or cinemax. It was a dubbed or subtitled asian softcore adult movie. If I remember correctly there is a scene where a woman gives oral through a door window. What is the name of this movie?

Looking for a late night movie title from hbo/cinemax [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a late night movie title that aired in the early 90's on hbo/ cinemax.from what I can remember it Had a tall petite brown haired woman with small firm boobs, kind of had the hardbody look. I remember she was riding on a horse with a guy going to a small village in kind of a dry...

Do you know the title of a movie made for showtime, hbo, or cinemax in the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a movie that aired on showtime, hbo, or cinemax in the 1980's. It had snakes in it that were accidentally thrown off a train. The movie was really scary and packed full of excitement. Please help. Thank you.

Show time, HBO, or cinemax movie from around 1993 [ 1 Answers ]

I do not quite remember the plot but it's about a lawyer lady who meets a stranger and they become lovers. He even goes to her office and pleases her and she can't even hang up the phone. She discovers he's a criminal at the end. Pretty ambiguous but that's all I can recall.

What the movie when people spin the car as a prank to their friend that fell asleep? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the movie When a bunch of friends get out a car And its snowing outside And their friend fell asleep in the passenger seat So to freak him out they all get out of the car Spin it on some ice Then they hurry and jump back in the car And the...

View more questions Search