Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9111989 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 09:40 AM
    How to get ex out of your head
    I got engaged to this guy 9 months back. He was a casual known person to me. He showed interest and we both wanted to settle down in life. He confessed later on this that he never had feelings for me and he started of thinking it will gradually come. He just liked me for my down to earth nature. All these nine months we have had only fights. It was my final mbbs year. I lost track on everything,was just trying to make it work.it would go smooth for 4 days and we used to end with fights.I always felt he is to lie to d core.I have noticed it couple of times and certain facts came up also later on .Nor my parents nor his used to believe me. One fine day I thought I would just prove it. Only for once I recorded one of our conversation. Later on I forgot I about it thinking its k no point doing that I will make it work since I have got engaged. We had understanding issues. Apparently one of his mails I read I came to know that he was in love with the best friend of his. I confronted him he lied there also and got away with it. All this was piling up in my head. One fine day he complained to my dad that I disrespected his mom. Which I genuinely didn't 't. So to prove I had only that recording to show up .everyone was shocked. I had also no idea that what conversation we had in that recording was utter.. it came on his ego.. He called it off.I was not hurt for relationship breaking but now he is being doing and talking cheap stuff about me for no reason.I havn t even uttered anything bad about him until today.I am feeling depressed of that he is talking about .please help
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2013, 09:55 AM
    Are you kidding me?

You count your MANY blessings that you did not end up with him. You buy a bottle of French wine and celebrate the really bad life leap you were about to make isn't going to happen. You go out with some girlfriends for a huge steak dinner and love the fact that your life can move in a much more positive direction.

And so what if he is bad mouthing you - it is only to save face. Just keep moving forward without responding to him and he will move on to his next victim. Also make sure you have learned something from this little life lesson. Get to know the person first!

Good luck!

Feb 26, 2013, 11:28 AM
    Thank u! Indeed a blessing! …
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2013, 11:35 AM
    You need to stay busy, meet new people and get on with your life goals. No contact will help. You will not forget him but removing contact and therefore confusion will help :)

Feb 26, 2013, 11:59 AM
    Sure!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Once I saw a movie the hero went to meet the head of gang , the head showed him a toy [ 0 Answers ]

Once I saw a movie the hero went to meet the head of gang , the head showed him a toy of thimbles that thimbles were walked and sing

When using liquid glass metallic seal-up cracked head gasket or cracked head [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to remove spark plugs that have antifreeze around them for the product to work or do I leave the spark plugs in

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head I.e static head, delivery head [ 1 Answers ]

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head i.e static head, delivery head, residual head and friction head . Please give me examples in S.I units. This is for plumbing purposes

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

View more questions Search