Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aerosith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Hardware packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner
    My packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner will not scan it is pluged in and installed and my PC says it is not pluged in we have unistalled and reinstalled but comes back with the same
    calolo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 12:48 AM

What is the OS that your PC is running on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus flat bed scanner [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have one of the above scanners. Since I upgraded to Windows Xp Pro I cannot get it to scan. When I look in System Manager it says that the scanner is installed OK and the icon shows on the My Computer screen Is this a problem with my scanner or my USB installation? Anybody any ideas or...

Cub Cadet 1200 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys it's me again! I recently traded around for an older Cub Cadet 1200, seems I over looked some problems but am happy over-all with my trade. My question is what does it mean when 1st starting the engine it smokes blue for a couple of minutes and then clears up. Valves? Rings? It...

No sound on my PC hewlett packard [ 1 Answers ]

hellllllo there, I've got no sound on my PC and when I go on sound and audio page on my computer I can't even click on the audio thing its all grey I've done all the trouble shooting thing but I don't know wer I'm going wrong any help oh yeah if you have time can you let me know why my cd writer...

Packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner won't install [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I have a Packard bell diamond 1200 scanner plus and when I tried to install it the other day it said it couldn't verify it certificate and continuing with the installation could destabilize and impar my computer, the thing is that I installed it before and its worked fine but I don't know why it...

Packard Bell BIOS Upgrade [ 3 Answers ]

I havea 1997 PB PL2220. Have maxed memory to 128mb, 48x16x48 burner, 56x CD ROM, 8.4 G WD HDD with ATA66 (PCI card added). Works good, but slow. I downloaded BIOS update for the 680 M. Board, but when I try to update, the program starts to configure the blank floppy disk, dos type script says...

View more questions Search