Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mauriciosopif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 05:28 AM
    Current technology and retail issue on the chemist and drugstore category
    Hi,
    I'm begging for help here. I'm on my way to finish my end of module assignment for my first semester in university.
    My EMA is about retail management and I've done it all apart from this question about a current technology and retail issue.
    They've asked us to choose a retail category that we are interested and I chose the chemist and drugstore
    I need a help hand in finding a current issue so I can Research and answer my question I've got only 5 days left and this is holding me back.
    Please note that I'm not asking for a answer for my question! I'm just asking for a CURRENT ISSUE...
    Many many tks

Check out some similar questions!

About to go to the drugstore... which medicine should I get? [ 1 Answers ]

I thought I would ask your opinion before I go standing in the aisles reading every single thing they have. My sixteen year old son's symptoms started yesterday. He has a headache, a little sore throat, a very stuffy nose (can't smell or taste very well), and he is coughing a dry cough. He has...

New landlord and current tenant issue [ 2 Answers ]

I took over the landlord in October last year 2010. The current tenant on the first floor was the relative with the previous landlord so he has the full access on the building. He installed washer and dryer on the basement tenant. When I took over in October 2010, I did not change any policy or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.