Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amarionda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 08:35 PM
    Does inground pool have to have a liner
    I bought a house with an older metal wall inground pool. It is full of debris and green water, I can't even see the bottom but I van see the liner is in shreads. I am wondering if I must replace the liner or if I have any other options.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2013, 09:21 PM
    You will need a liner for this type of pool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to take out old inground liner and painting pool [ 0 Answers ]

We have an cement pool that has a liner that we got about 8 years ago we live in Michigan and the weather has did a number on the liner it has pulled away in some places exspecially in the corners we really don't want to put another one in we would like to paint any suggestions

Water behind liner of inground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have a 16x32 inground with about a 8.5 foot deep end. When we bought the house we were told that the main drain was sealed over when the last liner was installed. Our problem seems to be twofold. First there is a large amount of water behind the liner. It floats away from the deep end...

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

Inground pool liner [ 3 Answers ]

I have an inground pool with liner. The liner color is blue and white and white is discolored = yellowed. Is there a way to clean that? or do I have to replace the liner. The pool is 10 yr. old.

View more questions Search