Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alowishes Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 09:28 AM
    A cat movie- forgot title
    There were two females. Marnada was the older one and the younger one was I think called priscilla. Anyway they would transform into a cat but only one at a time. So priscilla found a man with I think two kids and was trying to get married to him. The next I remember is the females couldn't take pictures/ or look at a mirror b-cuz they will appear as a cat. One part of the movie the guy was trying to have sex with her and her cat tail started rising from the bed sheets. At the ending of the story someone found out about the two and stuck both of them into the cat and the house got sucked into the ground. I think it's called wicked stepmother but not so sure please help/
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2007, 02:25 PM
    I think you are right about the title. It has Bette Davis in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really little and I can't remember the title of it. All I can say is it was an older animated movie about a cat from the french countryside who went to the city and meet up with lots of different cats, I think one was nice to her and she fell in love with him. But...

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

80's cat movie? [ 1 Answers ]

This is weird but I was watching the aristocats this morning and I was thinking about a movie back when I was little and I don't remember the name. It was about a cat that looked just like Dutchess from the aristocats and she was traveling on a train in the beginning of the movie. She went to...

70's Alien cat movie [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie which principal author was a cat. This cat came from space in a strange ship but the principal virtue of the cat was a magic collar that it had. With this collar, the cat could open doors and bring to itself every kind of stuffs. Somebody can remember this film?

View more questions Search