Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niksmommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 02:11 PM
    Where can I find donors for an african mission trip
    I am in need of $3000 minimum to go on a missionary trip in Tanzania Africa. I am blessed with this opportunity but need help as to where I might get donations for this missionary work.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2013, 02:40 PM
    Local churches, corporate sponsors, grants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should sperm donors be anonymous? [ 13 Answers ]

I saw an interesting program today about sperm banks. I have to admit that I didn't see the entire program, but I got the gist of it, and if you'd all be interested, I'd like a discussion. Not sure if I'm putting this in the right forum. If not, mods, feel free to move it. Anyway, the gist...

I'm in a contest to find this person to win a trip to the uk [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me alli've been given is a picture. The contest is on Facebook I can give a link if neede thanks

Where can I find a fetish site just for overweight african american men? [ 0 Answers ]

Yea black fat men... im trying to prove a point that there are women who want that to cheer someone up? BUT I can't find one on Google >.>

Movies about eye donors [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie about a women who goes blind she get an eye donor and can see how the women was murder I need the title

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

View more questions Search