Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpace4972 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 12:01 PM
    Child receiving SSI as child support payments does the child need to claim on taxex
    My daughter is receiving child support benefits from her father who is on SSI disablity. Will she have to claim this on her tax forms as long as she made under 25,000. For the year.

Also will her child support benefits continue as long as she is enrolled in a secondary school.

Check out some similar questions!

Can receiving ssi affect your child support payments? [ 14 Answers ]

I am currently paying 500.00 a month for child support for my disable 16 years old daughter. Her mother is also receiving ssi every month for her also. The mother is now trying to take me back to court for an increase in child support. Can my child support payments be lowered now that I have...

Will my child support for my child be cut if my child receives a benifiary ssi check [ 2 Answers ]

I am receiving child support for my daughter, her father has recently been approved for ssi disability in Tennessee.he has signed her up for benefits also will my child support be takenm away if she gets a check also from his disability?

Can you receive child support if I am receiving ssi in California [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 44 yr old woman with a 15 yr old son now living with me fulltime and I am on SSI and SSA permanently and cannot work. My ex had 5 yrs to rear our son like a parent should and neglected him completely. He is now with me permanently only by discussion with his father. I asked for financial help...

Child support with a child on ssi disability payments. [ 1 Answers ]

The scenario is that my husbands ex girlfriend is collecting disability for their child but is now demanding 200.00 a every two weeks from us which she says child support would have paid her. We don not mind helping her with money each month but now she is demanding money out of spite. We both work...

Child Support for adult child receiving SSI [ 5 Answers ]

My divorce decree states that my child support continues until graduation or age 19, whichever comes first. My son had seizures when he was a baby and was on medication until age 10. After our divorce the ex managed to enable him to get SSI payments. He has recently turned 18 and I know she is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.