Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielpsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 10:38 AM
    Nested slider for horizontal AND vertical movement together?
    I want to understand if there's a jQuery or JavaScript package out there that allows both horizontal and vertical sliding of images/data at the same time in one nested slider?

I'm having trouble finding a package that allows this to work effectively.

It needs to have buttons to go up, down, left and right as well as the ability to slide using finger gesture when used with touch screen (optional). Also, when on slide 1c for example, when next is selected to go to slide 2a not 2c. Any help or advice would be gratefully received.

Check out some similar questions!

Horizontal and vertical cracks in first floor ceiling of townhome what to do [ 1 Answers ]

Cracks run both directions in ceiling on first floor, but on only one side of the home. Cabinets are pulling away from wall and molding on top of cabinets has broken apart. There are about 6 different cracks all measuring 6-8 inches. Have heard popping in this area lately. What do I need to do? ...

Is it OK to have a horizontal run in pipes between two tubs before the vertical drop? [ 6 Answers ]

During the inspection on a home we are about to purchase, we filled a whirlpool tub with water in a hallway bathroom. When draining that tub, smelly and dirty water came up in the master bathroom's tub. We assumed it was a blockage. When we brought it to the attention of the current homeowners,...

Can my toilet vent be horizontal until it reaches the vertical [ 1 Answers ]

Can my toilet vent be horizontal until it ties into existing vertical vent

Vertical or Horizontal Hair Layering [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have medium length hair that is course and wavy and at times frizzy. I want to get layers in my hair but I'm not sure if I should get horizontal or vertical layers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Horizontal to vertical drain connection [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. I’m in the middle of installing a drain system for new bathroom. I have a 2 inch pipe running straight up from the basement to the 2nd floor bathroom. The vertical pipe can continue on up to vent through the roof. I have a shower drain that runs under a sink then needs to connect to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.