Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nyclq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 04:33 AM
    How do I remove a lastname from my child's birth certificate?
    My child has my old partners last name. We are no longer together and I don't collect nothing from her I want to know how do I go about removing her lastname from my daughter I live in ny so I don't know the legal term when it comes about same sex partnership not legal by the way
    nyclq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 04:35 AM
    She has my lastname too first my then my ex partners. Need to know how to take hers off
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 04:54 AM
    You would have to get a legal name change, get the person whose name is on the birth certificate to sign to agree

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my name added to my child's birth certificate [ 4 Answers ]

I had a child and only found out about her when she was 8 months old. I had a DNA test that proved I was her father. I am now paying child support and with financial help from my parents had a lawyer involved to have visitation. My daughters mother is the product of a mother who has 3 children by...

How do I get my name on my child's Birth Certificate [ 1 Answers ]

Never married to mother of my daughter. At time of birth I was not notified. My name was not given to my daughter or put on the Birth Certificate. This was not my choice. I want her to have my name and be on the certificate. I have DNA proof that I am the father. I live in Abq NM so does my...

Can your ex. Wife put your name on her child's birth certificate she knows its not you [ 1 Answers ]

My ex. Haven't seen in 2 yrs says she put my name on her child's birthcertificate because of thime of divorce . Separated Dec. 2010 divorced aug. 2011 I believe its fraud . She should not be able to do it without my permission She knows its not my child it her new mans

View more questions Search