Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TravelAgentRalph Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Converting .pdf to word document
    Hello everyone!
    I need help in converting a "read-only" document to an editable document.
    I have an online presentation that allows me to customize the introductory page to meet the company's name and other information. But when I download the presentation, it is downloaded as a .pdf document.
    Can someone help me with what software/download software do I need to change the introductory page so that I can edit the information to personalize the online presentation?
    Thanks for any help...
    Ralph
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2007, 08:55 AM
    The only one I have used is PDF To Word, you can find it here, it can be downloaded and used a few times for free then you have to enter a registration code to continue using it. It works fine but the margins get all messed up, not too hard to fix the margins though.

PDF to Word - convert Adobe PDF documents into Microsoft Word,RTF,DOC format with PDF to Word converter
    TravelAgentRalph Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Thank you very much for the information. I will try this and see if this "computer illiterate" can do that. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jpg to word document [ 12 Answers ]

I have received a scanned word document that is in jpg format. Is there a way I can take jpg and paste it into Word so I can work on it?

Merging to a Spreadsheet from word document [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to merge a word document to a single sheet on a spreadsheet. Basically I want to print my invoices out and therefore the information I need to be printed on the invoice is contained under in the company spreadsheet on the sales ledger.

Convert pdf to txt or word [ 2 Answers ]

I have a web page I need to cut-paste into a discussion format. It is in .pdf format The page is 95%words (text), with just a small cartoon at the top which is unnecessary. I was at a computer at a college, and was able to save the page on a 3-1/2 floppy (in pdf format, of course. You cannot...

Scanning text into a Word XP document [ 4 Answers ]

My professor needs to have her published economics instructor's manual scanned into a Word document . What scanner and software is capable of doing this? The office has an old HP ScanJet 4C flatbed scanner. Thanks.

View more questions Search