Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ironhead73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 11:53 AM
    Do I need to remove the jumper between rh and rc on my hunter
    I have a problem with mythermostat it quit working( proqramable) It will turn on the blower motor on run only and that's it. Thought the lighting storm blew it so got a Hunter and installed it with the wires the same way. They have a jumper between the rh rc connection does it have to be removed. Also the tech, had the heat pump wire installed in the C and the hunter don't have a C .so I installed it in the B and when I turned on therm.the blower came on on run not auto/ just like the old therm. But when I shut it down and turned it on again it blew the 3amp fuse. Got a problem I metered the transformer and it showed 27.5 volts instead of 24 I does that mean my transformer is out.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Feb 24, 2013, 02:41 PM
    You'll get better results with your question in the proper section of the forum. A thermostat is not a computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OBD-1 jumper [ 5 Answers ]

How can I make a jumper to get the obd-1 codes from my jeep grand cherokee laredo 5.2? I found the obd plug after looking for about an hour but I don't have a code reader and I have heard that I can make a jumper and watch the check engine light flash and count it to get the codes.

Jumper [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone explain to me how to perform this jump maneuver? And send a photo?

Hunter Stafford fan, Hunter remote 27157 and two wall switches [ 3 Answers ]

From the ceiling is a tan, a red, a black and a ground that go to two switches on the wall. The fan has a black, a black with white, a ground and a white. The remote has a black, a red, two whites and a black with white stripe. Which do you connect to which? Thanks.

How to jumper thermostats [ 2 Answers ]

To jump to call for heat the connection are red(24v) green(fan) orange (rev. valve) white w1(heat,2nd) brown w2(heat 3rd) yellow(cool) blue (common) whitch two is the jump

Honeywell thermostat pro 8000, Why remove jumper wire? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to install a HoneyWell digital thermostat Pro 8000, part number TH8320U108 for my Rudd and Rheem heating and a/c system. The Rudd Furnace is a plain Silhouette and the Rheem a/c is a model 3765SA17. All of the wiring hook up points from the old Honeywell thermostat match the new...

View more questions Search