Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbarrazaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 09:59 AM
    Can You fall in love at 13?
    Im about to go to high school and I've what looks like a crush but feels like love this boy since the beginning of 6th grade. I've never felt like this with any boyfriends, I've felt like I can't fully like any one else . Ive even tried to not like him and ignore him. Delete his number. But its like I can't get him out of my head. Its been 4 years, I just don't know.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 24, 2013, 10:55 AM
    It is easy to be infatuated and mistake it for love. But it would be unusual for you to be truly in love at 13.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you fall in love at 13? [ 27 Answers ]

I am so confused everyone around me says I'm too young. I don't think so I love this boy but I really want to know is it possible to be in love when you are 13?

How to fall in love again [ 6 Answers ]

How can I fall in love with my husband again? He is a good man, but I get nothing from him. He doesn't make me feel special in any way. Even though over and over he knows what I like because I show him. Now I feel its to late. I have lost it and have no desire to waste time on someone who can't...

How do I fall out of love? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm convinced that my husband no longe desires me. We have been in marriage counseling and I believe this has made him see that he is bored with me and our goals are eh same. I hurt and just want to become free of my love for him.

How can he fall in love with me [ 6 Answers ]

My partner and I are having a troubled time at the moment and he says he loves me but needs to find in his heart how to fall in love with me again, how do I help him and what should I do.? :confused:

View more questions Search