Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lulu114 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 09:14 PM
    Visiting Mexico
    Can someone with a federal probation for white collar crime be allowed to visit Mexico?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2013, 11:38 PM
    Sort of vauge in telling the crime, so you get a sort of vauge answer.
    Most likely no.

It will depend on the specific crime and how long ago the crime was.

But the fact you are on probation, I doubt they will allow you entrance into the country.

But you would first have to get permission from the probation department

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do we have a ghost visiting us? [ 31 Answers ]

Several things have happened that make me think we have a visitor. Here is a list of things that has happened on more than one occasion: TV changes stations on its own and I am the only one in the house. We live in the country so not much chance of a prank Candles relighting themselves after...

18 yr old visiting [ 8 Answers ]

My son will be 18 in November and is still wanting to live with me I took your advice last time and told him to wait until he turned 18 however now he tells him he can not come see me this Summer(on my visitation) because he has to get a job to pay for cell phone, gas, and car insurance.

Visiting the Uk [ 0 Answers ]

I left the Uk in September 2004 after serving a 15months sentence.I am now waiting for the granting of my citizenship of another EU country.It has been a long fight to get back but just grateful to God that I have done all that is required of me in the right way. Now I am planning to visit{I MEAN...

He's visiting. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so my very first post on here was about a guy who lives very far away from me... and comes back to visit a lot. Well, he's coming back tomorrow, and I'm not quite sure what to expect because last I heard he wasn't too happy with me because people were spreading rumors about me making...

View more questions Search