Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LannyFilmer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 07:06 PM
    Name of 80s/90s TV show with ghost man and living partner
    Hi. I need help trying to remember the name of this TV show that came out in the late 80s or early 90s where this black actor (can't remember his name) was a ghost and was basically trapped inside a church sanctuary and if he ever walks outside, these monster/demon like creatures would come from the sky and try to take him away.

He had a partner who was alive and would help him fight off the creatures as he did sneak out every now and then.
    I want to say the name of this show is Black Jack but I keep finding the Black Jack anime when I search it. This show had actual actors in it.

I want to say it aired on TV right before McGuyver. I know McGuyver was on back during the time where this show was on.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 24, 2013, 11:47 AM
    "Disney Presents The 100 Lives of Black Jack Savage"
    LannyFilmer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 12:45 PM
    OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!! I have been looking for this FOREVER!!
    Shockingly didn't know that it was a Disney creation. I was about 5 when I was watching this so I don't really remember anything outside of what I wrote.

All I had to see was the ghost fighting off the sky creatures and I knew instantly that it was the show. I knew it was Black Jack or something like that. Thank You sooo much for this.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 24, 2013, 01:08 PM
    Happy to help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie with a little girl ghost [ 4 Answers ]

80s/90s movie I don't really remember well but I think some kid was trapped in a house with ghosts (but they were not really the hostile type) and the main ghost was a pretty little girl. I think she had died in a fire? There was also some old lady who turned out to be the girl's jealous sister or...

Name of late 80s/early 90s drama/ghost/paranormal etc.. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this movie coming on CBS Movie. It was based on a true story. It was about a family moving to town because the dad got a new job and the house was a new development area. The developer never told them that it used to be a burial site for African American slaves. He just wanted to sell...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

80s/90s TV show with girl ghost [ 7 Answers ]

Someone please remember this show! It was an english or Australian show, as the actors had accent, where there was a family who moved into a new house and I think that the house they moved into used to be this girl's.. who is also in the show but as a ghost? Basically the show was about the...

View more questions Search