Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andreyveritas Posts: 32, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2013, 06:14 PM
    Determine whether common law or UCC applies?
    If a contract involves both the sale of goods and the sale of services, how does a court determine whether common law or UCC applies?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Feb 23, 2013, 07:20 PM
    Is this homework or a test from school?

Read the UCC. It's in Article I, as I recall. It says.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determine book value of Common/Preferred Stock [ 0 Answers ]

If McCumbers Inc. has the following stockholders' equity section of its balance sheet at December 31, 2011: Preferred Stock/ 6%/ $100 par value, 1,000 shares authorized, issued/ and outstanding... $1,100,000 Premium on Preferred Stock... 50,000 Common Stock,$10 par value, 250,000 shares...

Which Eviction Law Applies? [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently signed a year long lease with a roommate who seemed very nice at first, though over the course of the last two months, she has been violating our lease by letting her boyfriend stay constantly. She has given him a key without my permission and I do not know him at all. I have tried...

How do you determine the number of common stocks issued? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you determine the amount of shares of common stock is issued and outstanding with 500000 shares authorized?

Determine the preferred and common stock for each year [ 2 Answers ]

Sabas company has 40,000 shares of 1% preferred stock of $100 par and 100,000 shares of $50 par common stock. The following amounts were distributed as dividends: Year1: $50,000 Year2: 90,000 Year 3: 130,000 Determine the dividends per share for preferred and common stock for each year.

Can't Determine If There Is a Common [ 4 Answers ]

Can't determine if there is a 24vac common on my old Bryant. How do you add one ?

View more questions Search