Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desii Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2005, 05:21 PM
    Skin Cream You Use
    Sup, post the cream you use on your face, and body. Also if you shave post the cream you use ( I think shaving cream has something to do with how your skin feels, both face and legs.)
    Also post wheather you like them or not...

I use kiehl's ultra facial moustrizer spf 15 on my face. Works really goood, and its hella light

Lotion I use nieva extra strength body lotion, its okay but very thick
    Face wash is clean and clear, I like it a lot
    And shaving cream is nieva for men, give a close shave

Peace
    mrdouglas Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2005, 07:09 PM
    Body Lotion I Use
    I use Olay Quench body lotion after showering mostly every day now... seems to work the best so far.
    =Douglas In Ohio
    jujubee Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2005, 11:21 AM
    My favorite
    I really like Atopalm MLE cream. It's formulated for people with rosacea and eczema, but it's just perfect for a post shave lotion or on dry hands. It's is so silky and it moisturizes all day. I used to use lubriderm and 1/2 hour after I put it on my legs would be dry and itchy again.
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2005, 09:00 AM
    I use Airbrush that Oprah had on her show. It's an eye cream that is heavenly. It helps with swelling, firms skin and has emu oil in it which is supposed to be one of the best newer collagen builders. I get mine from www.new-raves.com as their prices are the lowest.
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2005, 11:44 AM
    Stretch Mark Wonder Cream!
    I HAVE horrible stretch mark on my and I hate it! I have a great body... but when it comes to summer time. I don't feel confident to wear a string bikini! So I started using Palmer's Cocoa Butter (something at Walmart) and I see a big difference!

I love it... my and thighs look great! If you have stretch mark problems... try it at walmart... only $5!

-D
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2005, 03:49 PM
    Palmers is great for stretch marks. Use it along with mederma and you should see a good difference. I used it on stretch marks on my thighs that were there for about 4 years. It faded them to about half the appearance in about a month. I didn't see any results after that, but Im not complaining.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 9, 2005, 06:00 AM
    It worked?
    Quote Originally Posted by dachsonish
    I HAVE horrible stretch mark on my and I hate it! I have a great body...but when it comes to summer time. I don't feel confident to wear a string bikini! So I started using Palmer's Cocoa Butter (something at Walmart) and I see a big difference!

I love it... my and thighs look great! If you have stretch mark problems...try it at walmart....only $5!

-D
    That actually worked?? :eek:

I've heard of that so many times but read it did nothing for stretch marks and scars.
    I remember my sister opening one of those Vit E capules and putting it on a scare she had on her knees. It did nothing.:(

I love the way Palmers Coco Butter smells!! Great product for dry skin.

Well, glad to see you've got great results.
    Too bad summer if over. :p

A string bikini you say? Lol dang, you REALLY wanted to put your booty out there!
    You've got to be in tip top shape to wear one of those.

Either you wear it and it will show how great you've been taking care of yourself or it will show every flaw you have.
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2005, 10:47 PM
    NikkiCute,

You are cute just like your screename. Yeah, I have really been trying to take care of myself. I have help from a personal trainer and think that I should enjoy my body while I am young.

So in comparing the results from the Palmers stuff with the more expensive Mederma... I choose Palmers.

Check it out.

-Dash
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 12, 2005, 12:37 AM
    More on Strech Marks
    Quote Originally Posted by dachsonish
    NikkiCute,

You are cute just like your screename. Yeah, I have really been trying to take care of myself. I have help from a personal trainer and think that I should enjoy my body while I am young.

So in comparing the results from the Palmers stuff with the more expensive Mederma... I choose Palmers.

Check it out.

-Dash
    LOL! Thanks! :p

I'm cute. :rolleyes:

Ok, more on stretch marks.

http://www.scar-reduction.com/stretchmarks.html

I know you like research dachsonish, here is a site with so much of it, it will make your head spin!

Now the pictures of this women's results look OK. I think she is well on her way to fading her marks, but it is going to take some time. Hers are so red. Probably due to the TCA peel she has apparently done on her stomach. Ouch!

So if Palmers does not work, here is another method some can try to rid of the marks. We have a while to go before next summer so now is the time to start getting in shape. I live in Wisconsin not California where it is summer all year around.

I like reading this site. Lot's of information. I've learned from this site that some cosmetic creams don't really moisturize the skin and that biological oils are superior moisturizers for skin. Oil is not bad for the skin(the cosmetic industry advertised the idea that oils were bad for skin).

http://www.skinbio.com/moisturizers.html

I bought their Squalane.(Derived from olive oil)
    Squalene is from shark liver. YUCK.

And let me tell you it works awsome. It feels sort of like baby oil but a bit heavier. And I'm thinking I'm when I put this stuff on my face I'm going to look all greasy. And I didn't!!

I was in shock.:eek:

This oil does not leave my forehead or nose looking shiny at all. And that's the Tzone area too! I apply about three to five drops on my hands, rub hands and then spread it on my face. My skin feels sooooo soft.

This is my moisturizer for sure! It's a keeper. Some creams I used looked all right but after a while after I'd look in the mirror and I'd have to take tissue paper and blot my forehead and nose,n ot with this product and little bit goes a long way.

The skinbio site can be hard to navigata at times. That's why I bookmarked some of the articles and products I'm interested in so I can get back to them fast.
    jujubee Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2005, 10:00 AM
    Question
    Has anyone tried Strivectin-SD for stretchmarks? There's so much hype about it.
    SOSODEF Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2005, 10:23 AM
    Im Using Godiva And No Results,I Think This Only Works For Asians
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Oct 17, 2005, 11:09 AM
    Godiva did not work for me too!! I think it is just too much hype without any substance!
    SOSODEF Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2005, 03:26 AM
    Hey dimples,so what are you using now.Are you black dark skinned?I‘m think about using otentika or hypercreme it worked for most and its cheap
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Oct 18, 2005, 08:42 AM
    I am now using glutathione pills 2000mg glutathione with 2000mg Vitamin C with YSA whitening soap & lotion. Although the YSA lotion is not much whitening as it claims, it is a very good lotion in that it combats the dryness of your skin after the soap.
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2005, 09:09 AM
    More than half will say strivectin didn't work for stretchmarks. I saw some stretchmark cream with before/after photos at www.seaportbeauty.com that you may want to try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening cream? [ 6 Answers ]

You said that if I use skin lightening for 3 months the effect will be permanent. My question is what type of skin lightening cream is that. I need a name.

A cream that can make the skin lighter?. [ 7 Answers ]

Have any used bodybleach RareExtracts?. Or know soneone who has?. Please let me know Thanks

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Ambi skin cream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 26 yo Asian male interested in lightening his skin (entire facial area). Is it safe for me to use the Ambi lightening cream (2% HQ) daily, and will this be effective? Thank you very much for any help! -A. :)

View more questions Search