Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pirossi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 11:28 AM
    Sears Garage door opener Model # 139.53664SRT2
    I used to be able to walk out my garage door without the lights on the motor box turning on when I pass the electronic eye beams. I need to know how I can get back to the lights from turning on when I walk out of my garage.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the learn button on sears craftsman garage door opener model 139-53662SRT [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the learn button on sears craftsman garage door opener model 139-53662SRT

New Sears garage door opener does not completely raise the door. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a sears garage door opener 1/2 hp that I just installed. It raises the door up about 6 inches, then reverses and closes with enough force to pin the sled against the front of the door and does not stop until the chain is extremely tight on one side and droopy on the other side. Any...

Sears Garage Door Opener [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Sears Model 139.53403 1/3 HP Chain Drive Garage door opener. This has small dip switches to change the code with. Does anyone know the year this was produced? I'd like to add "Safety Beams" to the opener. I've seen them for models built between 1984 and 2001 (Sears) Does...

Who can I ask about my sears garage door opener [ 0 Answers ]

I replaced the gears in the 1/2 hp chain driven sears garage door opener and re-installed the motor and all of the other components. I reconnected all of the wiring. Now I am having trouble setting the timing of the door. I pressed the button on my remote control and it started to run in one...

Sears garage door opener [ 6 Answers ]

I have a sears garage door opener. When it gets cold, the door will not close unless I hold the wall switch down until it closes to the ground. When the weather gets above 40 degrees, then it works fine. Any idea on what is causing this? I have tried to adjust the opener but it doesn't help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.