Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chanalu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 10:39 AM
    Business
    I have a idea to start new business in low invesment which business is suitable for me
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 23, 2013, 10:56 AM
    We need a bit more information about what you are interested in before we can give ideas for businesses you could begin.

Any business you start would need to take into account your experience and type of product, service, etc. you wish to provide.

By giving a little more information, we may be able to give you some ideas.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What business license is required for small business - selling a intangiable product? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently writing a business plan for "Call Center Consultancy - Training, Evaluation and Development". What business license is required for small business - selling a intangiable product? Also What steps do I take in order to name my business to ensure I have covered all legal aspects?

Determine the amount active business income eligible for the small business deduction [ 1 Answers ]

Problem You, a tax professional working at a local accounting firm, have just received a request from Terry, an assurance partner in the office, asking you to prepare a memorandum to one of his client tax files. He would like you to determine the amount of active business income eligible for the...

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search