Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stwart2013 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 02:45 AM
    Making Plans
    I'm looking for something to do tonight. The only problem is I don't have very much money & all my friends are either at home with their other half or too skint to come out themselves. So I'm asking if anyone knows of a good idea for plans which won't cost the earth?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2013, 08:17 AM
    YouTube! I love watching YouTube on a subject I am interested in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would you prefer.. Happy making 50K a year or unhappy making 100k a year [ 10 Answers ]

I have a job interview on 5/7/10 with a medical sales company and this is a question in know they will ask. How should I reply?

My boyfriend broke up with me although 1 week before he was making plans about the future [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone!My name is Eva,I'm from Greece and I'll do my best with my english. I just broke up with my boyfriend and I'm feeling lost.. I really need some answers.:( We were together for 3 months only but our story starts 1 years before. I met him through his best friend who was in love with...

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

What are your plans [ 26 Answers ]

She: what are your plans for this evening? Him: I plan to go to the store and pu one item. She: OK, I will talk to you later. Him: OK, talk to you later. Later... She: did you go to the store? Him: nope She: oh if I would have know that I would have invited you over for dinner. Him: why...

We had plans but not now [ 17 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have plans once a week every week. Or, go out together you know alone time. So, my girlfriend calls me. Said her girlfriend has two tickets to concert tonight on our date night. My girlfriend is invited and she wants to go so she tells me she is going and if I'm OK with that....

View more questions Search